NUTRITIONAL FORMULA FOR NOURISHING EXHAUSTED AND OVERSTRESSED INDIVIDUALS
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Prevents delayed recovery from stress
- Supports good cardiovascular health
- Support for Insomnia
- Blood sugar level maintenance
- Supports a healthy immune system
BIOADRENO is an important support product for the adrenal cortex. By supporting your patient during periods of deficient cortisol output, you can assist your patient in achieving a more rapid recovery of their adrenal hormone reserves and functional capacity. Each capsule of BioAdreno supplies therapeutic levels of key nutrients that assist in adrenal cortex glandular recovery.
PRESCRIPTION STEROIDAL HORMONES may boost your patient’s sense of immediate well being. BioAdreno is designed to provide the necessary nutrients for rebuilding, which is necessary for long-term health to be accomplished. Dosing with BioAdreno can be very different from one person to another. It is recommended that adrenal function testing be utilized to individualize the specific dosages and timing for maximum patient response. Cortisol and DHEA (dihydroepiandrosterone) levels can be assessed through serum levels or via salivary measurements.
SALIVARY TESTING IS RAPIDLY BECOMING THE CHOICE OF MOST PHYSICIANS. IT HAS
1. The free or biologically active portion of cortisol and DHEA is quantified.
2. Multiple samples throughout the day can be collected and the patient’s adrenal cortisol circadian rhythm can be determined.
3. Samples can be taken under real life conditions, not in the artificial setting of a doctor’s office.
4. Collection of samples is non-stressful and therefore does not contribute to aberrant
PANTOTHENIC ACID (VITAMIN B5) is essential in many enzymatic pathways involved in healthy adrenal gland function. Stress and the ‘fight or flight’ response may deplete adrenal gland reserves. Pantothenic acid has been used successfully for decades to assist individuals recover their health after periods of prolonged or traumatic stress.
ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), like pantothenic acid, is well known for its ability to support healthy adrenal gland function. Vitamin C is an anti-stress nutrient in every regard.