- Items in Cart 0Total Price $0
With Orders of $265.00 or more
With Orders of $350.00 or more
With Orders of $450.00 or more
- Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification
- Fat metabolism
- Antioxidant protection
- Glutathione production
• Phase I detoxification involves a group of enzymes, known as the cytochrome P450 family, which are all imbedded in healthy cell membranes of liver cells. When cytochrome P450 metabolizes a toxin, it chemically transforms it to a less toxic form, and/or makes it water soluble for the Phase II enzymes.
• Phase II detoxification involves a process called conjugation, which neutralizes the toxin and makes it easily excreted through the urine or bile. There are six Phase II detoxification pathways; glutathione conjugation, amino acid (namelyglycine) conjugation, methylation, sulfation, acetylation and glucuronidation.
Phase I detoxification support:
• Choline and Inositol are necessary components of all cell membranes. It is essential for the membranes of liver cells to be healthy in order to support the Cytochrome P450 enzymes. Choline and Inositol also support fat and cholesterol metabolism within the liver.
• DIM (diindolylmethane) is a naturally occurring sulfur compound found in cruciferous vegetables, like broccoli or cauliflower. It has been found to support both Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification as well as the detoxification of estrogen metabolites.
• Biotin is a B vitamin which aids in cell growth, fat metabolism and energy generation.
Phase II detoxification support:
• Calcium glucarate is a buffered source of glucaronic acid which supports glucuronidation. The glucuronidation process aids the body in detoxifying and eliminating fungal toxins, steroid hormones and automobile exhaust.
• Milk Thistle is an herb that has been used traditionally for liver health. Its active constituent, silybin, acts as an antioxidant, supports glutathione levels and normal liver cell regeneration.
• L-Methionine is an amino acid necessary for the production of SAMe and the methylation pathway. Methionine is a sulfur- containing amino acid that aids in fat metabolism and glutathione production.
• N-Acetyl Cysteine is a derivative of the amino acid cysteine. Cysteine is an important amino acid for the formation of glutathione.
• L-Glycine is important for the amino acid conjugation path way which is used to combine with and neutralize unwanted substances. Those individuals on a low protein diet may become deficient in the glycine conjugation pathway when chronically exposed to toxins.
• Alpha lipoic acid is a fat and water soluble antioxidant that may help recycle other natural antioxidants involved in liver metabolism.
• Turmeric is an herb that has been used in traditional medicine in India for centuries. Turmeric has a rich store of antioxidants which help to protect cells from free radicals. It has also been shown to support gallbladder function, an important organ involved in the storage and release of bile.
|Suggested Use||Take 1 capsule, twice daily.|
|Other Ingredients||vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.|
|Caution:||Allergy Information: This product contains phosphatidylcholine (from soy).|
Ask a Question to the Doctor
Dr. Michael Rizo
Head Consultant, Integrative Medicine
Write your own Review
What Customers Are Saying
Mike went above and beyond with my order. I called a few other places websites and none of them put in a 10th of the effort Mike did. Thank you for training your staff so well. You have earned my business.
Karin E - Phoenix, AZ
I thank you for your concern and for being so incredibly helpful, dedicated and solution-oriented. I would choose to have you guys any day because of the high level of service you provide. I'm glad you carry such great products, too.
Thanks again. I'll probably be placing another order over the next day or two.
Joy A - New York, NY
Judging by my first experience with your company. I would say you will be very successful. Customers like money saving. They like perks that show they are valued. You had it all!!
again I say thank you.
Lynda - Coarsegold, CA,